Blue

This is an old picture of the girls
But I love it!

I'm a little blue today because it was last day I watched Kate and Kallie. I have had some problems working with the baby Kallie and it was starting to get to me. So today I told them I could not watch her any more. But of course you can't have one kid and not the other so my best little buddy had to go too. I am so sad because for the last year I have grown to love this little girl as if she was my own kine.

I got all of their stuff put together and put it at the door. When it came time to leave I really had a hard time... Mainly because it was a little awkward. I didn't show my tears but once I turned around the tear came rolling. I am going to miss having Kate around. It kills me because Alana has got such a strong bond with her too. I am sad to see her go but I guess it is time for us to open a new chapter in our lives.

So I guess that means I'm jobless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?