Daddy is home!

We are very happy to have Chris home from Costa Rica. Alana can now "Hop on Pop" instead of "baby brother or sister"...which doesn't rhyme. She acted a little hesitant at first but a few seconds later she ran to Daddy and gave him a big hug.

Chris brought home lots of gifts. Some Costa Rican Coca Cola bottles, Masks, Shells, Sand, A carved box, post cards, and a purse for Noni. Oh... and a gift for the boys at church. How thoughtful. The most important thing he brought back is my husband and Alana's Daddy.

He was so tiered last night that he left his wallet at home when we went out for date night. So I had to pay....I know ....Typical date. :-)

Comments

The Lindsey's said…
Hey Karina-
I would like to get a hold of Chris to see how is doing. Why was he in Costa Rica? He looks like he has lost a ton of weight and having the time of his life. I am sorry we haven't kept in touch like we should have. Please don't think its because we don't care about you two, because we do. I guess we get tied up in our lives especially with our handicapped daughter. Please forgive us if we have angered you in any way. We would really like to keep in touch with you two. Thanks.

-Rhett
The Lindsey's said…
Hey Karina-
I would like to get a hold of Chris to see how is doing. Why was he in Costa Rica? He looks like he has lost a ton of weight and having the time of his life. I am sorry we haven't kept in touch like we should have. Please don't think its because we don't care about you two, because we do. I guess we get tied up in our lives especially with our handicapped daughter. Please forgive us if we have angered you in any way. We would really like to keep in touch with you two. Thanks.

-Rhett

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?