Starting to get depressed


I didn't think it would ever happen, but I have gotten depressed with this pregnancy. So many little things piling up is all it took. I haven't felt any attachment to this baby yet and I know that it's the core of it. I don't have any visual sign that I am pregnant other than a pregnancy test and tight clothes. Now in my 14th week and still no heart beat. So what I'm trying, to get myself excited is getting the baby's room ready... that way I can see that a baby is coming. We put the crib up last night and brought down the changing table from the attic. When I got up this morning I felt better. Slept a little better too. I also started a baby registry...in case its a boy. Looked at a few names... So we will see in the next week or so, how well it really works. Right now I think what will give me that confirmation is a heart beat or a fetal movment. The doctor set up another appointment for 9/6/07 to try again.

I have noticed many things different about this one. I seem to be carrying in the back, my hunger is not as strong as it was with Alana, and my sleeping SUCKS!

Alana is not helping any of this. The terrible two's hit hard and it is wearing my patients thin. I keep praying for the strength to over come... It could not come soon enough!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?