Friday's Appointment

I am now outraged! From the very beginning I felt that there was something wrong with the results from the hospital. So I had requested my Doctor to review my records from that whole ordeal. Come to find out... I was right. The tech that did my ultrasound did something wrong. The baby's heart rate was not in the "60's" but in the "160's". Do they misdiagnosed the heart rate and put myself, family and friends through two weeks of heck. I was so mad! I couldn't believe that they did that to me. What makes matters worse is that I was reassured at the hospital that the tech checked several times to make sure that her results where correct. GGGGRRRRR... And they wonder why we always second guess them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?