My appointment today...

...went well. We finally heard the heart beat... It was nice and strong. A whole 152 beats per. minute. Currently I have my ultrasound set for the 11th of October. Chris will most likely take that day off. My depression, However, is now being medicated. So I am starting Wellbutrin and will be on it well after the baby is born. The Dr. is worried that I will have postpartum depression because of my current state. She has also prescribed daily sunbathing and weekly trips out of the house . I really hope this works. I hate feeling the way I do. I was told that it takes four weeks to be in full effect, so I will not get discouraged.

Thank you to everyone for your love and support.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?