An update...
I must admit that I went into today's appointment a little on the edge. Emily Renshaw escorted me for some support. After catching my Dr. up on all that happened at the hospital, She used the Doppler to look for the heartbeat and was unsuccessful. So, I was sent into another room for an Ultrasound. She thought everything was ok because she could hear the baby moving around. Right away it was obvious why she couldn't find it...the little guy was all over the place. The heart rate was measured and everything is great. Between myself and just about everyone else I have talked to, we all think that the tech that did my ultrasound in the ER was full of it. When a baby has a heart rate as low as what was measured...Well...they are usually on their death bed so to speak. There is no way that a baby in that situation could be as healthy looking as it is. Now the investigations begin. We are waiting on my records from the hospital and hope to figure out what went wrong. But as of right now we are looking good. I will be on bed rest for a few more days and I was told to ease back in to almost normal life...However... There will be no, and I say No... Scrubbing the floors or heavy lifting. I'm not complaining.
After all was said and done... I feel a load off my shoulders. My next appointment is on the 21st.
After all was said and done... I feel a load off my shoulders. My next appointment is on the 21st.
Comments