"No, No, No...Time out!"


Today Alana caught Mommy doing something very bad in her eyes. I guess you know you have taught your child a lesson well if they call you on it. I had been doing an art project that requires me cleaning my pen every few seconds. I had been wearing my painting pants that I tend to wipe paint on. Thats when Alana caught me wiping my marker on my pants. Her response to what she saw was classic. She began yelling and wagging her finger in my face saying...

"No, No, No Mommy...Time Out...No Color on pants!"
I looked at Chris and thats when I realized that I should go on time out to be an example. So I did. She walked me to the time out chair and continued to get on to me, explaining to me what I did wrong. "Stay two minutes" she said. I was so proud of her for calling me out on what I did wrong. So I sat on time out for much longer than two minutes. Honestly, I couldn't stop laughing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?