Santa Come BBBaaaaacccckkkk!


Sunday night our family was setting in the living room when all of a sudden we here sirens and see lights flashing our our window. I ran as fast as I could to see what was the matter. It was Santa Claus on a fire truck. I called Alana to come and see, but by the time her short legs got her to the door, Santa was down the street a few houses. She started screaming...."Santa...WAAAAaiiiitttt!"......."Santa... Come BBBaaaacccckkk" She could see hime from where we were standing but she wanted to see him up close. So we started running. We got closer but by time we caught up he was turning the corner and headed back to the North poll. Alana would not stop talking about Santa, so I thought she should call someone to tell them about it. So she called her Grandpa Olsen and talked his ear off. It was so cute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?