Breech update.
OK, So here is my thoughts. Wouldn't it be worse if I go into labor at home? Not being able to control the way the baby is sitting, I think would be much more dangerous. The hospital is almost an hour away and I would be worried that something could go wrong. You all know that I'm being treated for depression. This has put me over the edge. To say the least. I don't know the person that I see in the mirror or that is controlling my brain. I feel lost and like there is nothing in the world that could make me happy right now. People in my condition end up with Postpartum Depression in a bad way. It could be months before I remember who I am again. I don't want to eat, I don't want to do anything. When I got home today I sat in a lawn chair in the back yard with a blanket in the dark. I'm not sure if it was just my way of meditation or what. Chris pleaded with me to come inside when he got home. He is scared and is thinking about staying home from work for a while. I told him I'm fine and that I will need him more later. Sorry about the way I sound. But I don't have any way of expressing my feelings. Please don't worry because I know that is what you all will be doing.
Comments