Great News!

I have a wonderful friend, Sharron, Who works L&D at Memorial Hermman Southeast. She has been helping me through all the hard times I've been having with Dr.s and hospitals. She pulled some strings and convinced Dr. Tawadrous to take me in as a full term high risk pregnancy. Not something that happens every day.

I went to visit his office today and he was convinced that the other Dr.s that have seen me in the past are idiots! I'm so glad that he agrees. He, like Myself, thinks that it is much worse to wait to have an emergancy C-section when I'm going to have to have one anyways. So Dr. Tawadrous scedualed a C-Section for....your're going to love this.....Sunday...The Second of March... Chris' Birthday! Oh Boy! Errr.. I mean Girl. So This Sunday morning I will check into Clear Lake Hospital at 8am with a surgery time of 12 noon. Whoo Hoo It will all be over soon. Updates to come.

Comments

The Waggoners said…
Carina, I'm so excited for you! I'd better get some pictures soon!! Oh, and if you need to talk to anyone about PPD, I'm your girl. I've been on an emotional roller coaster that hasn't let me off for the past ten months. While we're in different situations, I think we're sharing a lot of the same emotions. Love ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?