Is anyone reading this?

I'm just trying to see if anyone is actually looking at my site that isn't my grandma or spammers. So if you are a friend or family member and you read this page..... Please...Please... Please post comments. So I know I'm not doing this for nothing.

Comments

Emm said…
Hey, we check in once a week :)
Arid-zona Mom said…
I've got everyone who we left behind in Houston on an RSS feed, so everytime you update the blog I'm notified next time I check my email. :) Obviously I don't always leave comments though.
The Waggoners said…
I'm a horrible friend. I check it a lot, but I need to post more often! Love ya!!
Hey, I read your blog all the time!!! Don't give up. I love checking in on you.
Christine
THE EBERSOHLS said…
Hi Carina! I enjoy reading your blog. You do such a great job with creativity. I love to hear how your family is and what you have been up to. Thanks for your message and I will call you soon. Hope you are doing well. Thinking of you and love you.
Serendipity said…
We check your blog too. Keep it up :)
The Lindsey's said…
I check every couple days =). Keep posting all the cute pics!

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?