Fast food?

(The fallowing is a complaint I filed with the
Dairy Queen Corporate offices just a half hour after my visit. I will post what they say in response)

Went to the Kemah TX. DQ location at about 8:10 pm. and pulled into the drive through. I sat for 11 minutes before I got to the menu. I waited for another 3-4 minutes before she took my order. She keep asking me to repeat what I said. (I could see her walking back and forth from register to Ice cream dipping station.) Once she finally got my order, I sat for another 21 minutes before I got to the window. There She took my card and gave me a total of $35. I knew that there was no way that my meal cost that much. So I told her it wasn't right. She then realized that she had not charged the customer in front of me and then tried to fix it. By that point I had all But lost it.(still think I paid too much) The new total was for $26.13. Waiting again.(few more min.) After over thirty minutes in line, I FINALLY got my food. I asked her if it was a busy night and she said.."No... only ice cream orders. You're the only one with food." Now, you can't tell me that it takes 30+ minutes to make ice cream for four cars in front of me. Ya getting it straight from the cow? When I got home and sorted out the food. It seemed ok. till I drank my soda. Next time I would like a little syrup with my carbonation. I had strait fizz.

I am a huge DQ fan, but after tonight, IT MAY BE A WHILE BEFORE I CAN COME BACK! sadly, that left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth in more ways than one.
(Side note...I've done secret shopping for years. If I were to rate my shop today I would fail this location.)

The service was far from satisfactory! My time of departure from the window was approximately 9pm

You could hardly call that fast food.

Comments

The Lindsey's said…
I"d make sure you check your credit/debit card too. I bet they didn't charge you correctly...
Amber said…
I had a similar experience with this DQ. They are not only slow & cost a fortune, but the inside of the restaurant is disgusting. Blech. I will DEFINITELY not return to this location as well.

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?