The beach on a hot summer day...not a good idea!

We went to the beach with the in-laws on Monday and all I got was this lousy sunburn! Actually, we had a great time.(pictures to come) but this is day three now and I'm hurting so bad I can hardly move. Kind of ironic since we just had a lesson in sun safety. The picture shows what I looked like right when we got home. Take that and double it to get an idea of what its like now. I can't relax. Sleeping is near impossible and siting in my recliner is a pain. It still burns, clothes are out of the question and the sun can go to where even it doesn't shine! I haven't been able to leave my house, so that means that neither can Alana. Missed gymnastics today. Can't go to the store or do any of my to do's... This SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comments
Can't wait to see all y'all.
I'll be close by in a few weeks- in good ole Oklahoma and then back just in time to drive to Utah. (This is all 2 days after we move out of our house.)