Fathers Day Fun

Happy Father's Day Everyone!

We started off our day with a yummy breakfast of eggs, smoked sausage, toast and homemade ORANGE JULIUS. (Orange Julius is a fruit smoothie, created by blending frozen orange juice, crushed ice, and a mixture of powdered sugar and dairy creamer.)
Chris really enjoyed it!
He then opened his presents from Alana. An Ice Cream Maker and all the goodies for his first batch.

Church fallowed. Same as always, but the primary kids sang in Sacrament and Alana made a craft for Daddy in Nursery.

On our way home Chris expressed his sadness in the lack of recognition for the Dads. Usually some one brings cookies... so that made him a bit grumpy.

For diner Chris got his usual Daddy day meal, Steak and potatoes. We are hoping to have ice cream for desert but not sure that it will happen tonight because the barrel that its made in has to freeze for several hours. Updates to come.

Comments

The Lindsey's said…
Happy Fathers day Chris!!!

Carina,
I'm so sorry I haven't called you back yet. I will soon =). I still have your message saved on my phone so I won't forget. Sorry =(

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?