Hurricane Edouard

As of this point Edouard is still a tropical storm, but according to the Weather Chanel it could be here as soon at 12noon in the shape of a cat. one storm.
However........!
My neighbor's mother works for the National Weather service over Galveston County and she begs to differ. According to her, It may his as cat. 2 .
We are ready for it to hit, Batteries, water, candles, food, gas... the usual. I'm charging our phones but PLEASE DON"T CALL US... unless its an emergency. that way we can conserve battery life as long as possible. I'll pick someone to be my calling point or e-mailing point. We will be ok.... so please don't worry.
Thank you for your prayer and support.
Carina
PS....
You know I'm going to take pictures and video... What kind of person do you think I am? Chris always has to pull me in from storms... POOR GUY!

Comments