Lock up your sons, cause this little heart breaker is on the move!

Ariana is just surprising me everyday.


LOOK AT ME!


Rollin' around.


5 months old and she can sit all by her self. But that just the beginning. She's now crawling... not smoothly but she can get to her destination.
Give her a month and she'll be racing us around the house.

So now I'm back to baby proofing the house.


I'm wondering when she'll talk and walk...

Can't they stay little just a bit longer? I feel like I just had her, now I'm sending out college applications. Yikes!

Comments

Jenny said…
Your pictures are so adorable I want to scream! What a dolly.
OlsenFam said…
So cute. It was really fun seeing the girls and spending time with them in Park City and at Disneyland.

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?