What a joke!
Just rain. No lightning and just a little wind. I don't think it was worth even taking my flag down. We pulled in everything. (loose bricks, plants, grill, chairs, wind chimes..everything.)
Everyone even at 9am yesterday were in freak out mode. Buying water, bleach, food, candles... anything they could get their hands on.
Across the water from us, two families boarded up their houses...They went way overboard!
That a flop! I was looking forward to a "Hurricane party" camping out in the living room with the kids but instead Chris got called to go in to work.
Everyone even at 9am yesterday were in freak out mode. Buying water, bleach, food, candles... anything they could get their hands on.
Across the water from us, two families boarded up their houses...They went way overboard!
That a flop! I was looking forward to a "Hurricane party" camping out in the living room with the kids but instead Chris got called to go in to work.
Comments