Crying.

This has been a long hard and emotional week. If you know me well you will know that I am just a big BOOB! Well all this week I could not cry. Even when I really needed too. There is devastation, sadness and loss all around . Normaly I would cry at the drop of a hat. I even tried to cry to fill better. I welled up a bit when I went to visit Jen and Steve's neighbors the Mann's today, But not the good cry I needed. Then I checked my email when I got home and I found out about Christopher and welled up again. It wasn't till I was looking a where Bucca Air force Base was on a map and explaining to Alana what it mint to get deployed to Iraq was, that I would finally get a good cry in. Well, at least a start at one. I know... What's the big deal? He's just going to Iraq. He's a MP who is guarding the base. What could go wrong... Once again... If you know me well you will know that I over think EVERYTHING! I have to weigh out all the possibilities so that my mind can be at ease. So for now I am going to take it one day at a time and wait for the first phone call I get from IRAQ. Tomorrow I will tell y'all about the "Yellow Ribbon project."
God Bless our troops!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?