New level, new hair style


Today was Alana's first day in her "BIG GIRL GYMNASTICS CLASS" I was so proud and so scared all at once. She did everything but her stretches with out Mommy. I think she did very well for her first time with out me. She didn't cry, but she did look for me when ever she did a move.. You'll see in the video. I also did her hair different today. It made Alana feel very special!

Comments

GGma said…
I love the way you did Alana's hair and I really love watching Alana do her Gymnastics. Ariana looks so cute in her new (old) dress. She Looks so cute pulling herself up. Boo! Hoo! I am missing out on so many first that they are doing.
I love you guys,
Grandma

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?