Friday, March 23, 2012 I received a phone call from my oldest daughter Alana's Kindergarten teacher. Mrs Munos was concerned that Alana wasn't acting her bubbly self. I had noticed that she seemed to have been sleeping a lot and wrote it off to the time change and just getting back from spring break. But now I had a little flag from her teacher. I began to wonder if there was something wrong with her. My first thought was depression. So I sent her out on a Daddy Daughter date with my husband to see if it would boost her spirits. No such luck. I've never heard of a child being so glum at the Kemah Boardwalk. But in fact, she hardly cracked a smile. Over the weekend Alana seemed to get worse. She slept for a good part of church on my lap and I really began to worry. Alana was eating like a teenage boy, drinking a ton of water and using the restroom several times an hour. My husband, Chris, even thought she might have mono. ...
Comments
My mom's in OK- so that's a little far...but if you need her address let me know-Michelle