The Birthday Curse Continues


(This is an awesome birthday cake...Better than the cake that I'm getting this year...The left over sheet cake from Alana's birthday party last week. So I'm just going to pretend this is my cake. LOL!)

Yes I sad CURSE. Something always happens on my birthday. A death of a family member last year was the hardest. But this year, everyone in my house is sick. This sucks! I have two whinny babies, with runny noses and all I can think about is how I want to wrap up in my favorite blanket and sleep. Alana is driving me crazy! UUuuuuggggg! I swear. Can I do like other religions and just forget I was ever born? Then maybe I would not go through this.

So any ways... Happy Birthday to me!

Comments

Jenny said…
Happy Birthday, Carina!!! I wish I was there so I could come and give you a great big hug and a delicious birthday cake!
Serendipity said…
Happy Birthday Carina! I hope your day shaped up a little better for you. My experience is the older I get. . .the less my birthday is important. I hope you at least got a birthday cake!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?