It's been so long...

...since I've done any portraits of my girls. So today I put Alana and Ariana in the adorable outfits that GG-Ma sent and headed out to do a quick shoot. It was chilly out and I didn't think to put the girls in shoes have any of them together. I don't because I hate shoes in pictures. So we get there... with Tina (the kitten) mind you, and the first thing Alana says is... "I'm Cold". UUUUuugggghhh! So I put her in her sandals (not much help) and went to work. Alana really wanted a picture with "Miss Tina" but it was just not possible. I got one or two shots but she wanted to get back in the purse that she sleeps in. Poor thing was puffed up trying to keep warm. So, on with the pictures. Ariana, who normally is my ham when she sees the camera was not feeling it today. She didn't know what the cold ground was all about. So, I was lucky to get anything out of anybody.

When all is said and done, I was able to get what I set out for. So Grandma, Mom, Dad....
NO MORE COMPLAINING!!!!! Thanks.

Comments

Carly said…
AODORABLE! what cute outfits!

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?