Please don't die laughing...

...I don't want to be to blame.

Just a few minutes ago I found this. Yes, thats Ariana eating cat food. This is not the first time either. We caught her doing it yesterday too. I guess she likes the taste of cat chow. I went to give her a kiss on the cheek after she had eaten the crunchy goodness and I thought I was kissing one of my cats. Ewwwww. Lets just say I had it coming form me for all the strange things I ate as a kid.

Comments

Jenny said…
What is the DEAL with kids being fascinated by pet food? It was a real strain trying to keep Stevie AND David out of the dog food at my parents' house. And sometimes they were sneaky and would just eat it on the sly...

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?