So You Think You Can Dance
Has it been a year already? I can't believe its been a year since we went to last seasons "So You Think You Can Dance" tour. This year we dropped the girls off at the Kerby's house and headed into Houston. We had Jack In The Box for dinner and then went to the show at Reliant Arena.We had a blast. They performed all our favorite dances and provided comedic relief during costume changes.I took a tone of pictures... As usual.
(Gev and Courtney)
(Gev and Courtney)
(Bollywood Dance)

(Twitch)Something different this year is that we had the opportunity to go backstage for photo-opps and autographs. It was kind of weird hanging out with all the hormonal sex crazed teens and tweens that were un-patiently waiting for sweaty young men and sassy girl idols to come out the door. All in all I had a great time, we met the entire cast and had photos taken with each. Oh yeah... and flattery helps.... Thanks Comfort, Twitch and Josh! I was put on the "Hot Tamale Train". LOL! Yeah I wore make-up... I even dressed up... Big surprise.
(Crazy Gev and a tone of girls)
(Me and Serious Mark)
(Me and Scary Mark)
(Me and Twitch)
(Chris and Carrington)
(Chris and Courtney)OK... Don't laugh 'cause I totally annoyed Chris but OH MY GOSH.... I wanted to ask Josh, Will and Twitch to show me their abs. The teenage girls next to me were egging me on to do it too. But Chris was talking about doing what our nephew Talon did while we were on vacation... Thats ask one of the girls to sign his abs... only Chris said it would be his keg.
We had a great time as you can tell. I can't wait for next year.
Thank you again to the Kerby's for helping us to have our one date a year.


Comments