I want "CANNY" Mommy!

We had a fun time trick or treating this year. We stayed in our neighborhood and robed them of their candy.

(Chris being goofy... That mustache fell off before we even made it out the door. :( )

Alana "Held Up" most of the neighborhood, threatening them that she would shoot them if they didn't give her their candy. She then would flash her baby blues at them and they would give her two heaping hands full of candy. I laughed every time.
Girls were tierd when we got home but all Alana could think about was her CANDY! MMmmm...
Yes, full sized candy bars. She also got bubbles, play dough and a rubber lizard. Ariana got a stuffed octopus. Now her favorite toy. We call it Ocie.

Comments

THE EBERSOHLS said…
What cute costumes! I love them!Glad everyone had a fun and safe Halloween.
Jer or Stef said…
It's good to 'see' you guys on the blog every now and again! I loved Chris's picture! We are loving Cali and the weather right now...any chance we'll cross paths with you on your old stomping grounds this holiday season?
Carina Olsen said…
no... I wish. We decided to stay home. We're going to Disney World in a few weeks.

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?