I'm back in the saddel again.


Yep. I'm back to the trusty ol' Diet. So far so good. I eat a light breakfast, as I always have. Usually a granola bar. Lunch is my big meal. I make what I would normally have for dinner just watching the calories. Then soup and a slice of bread for dinner. It's not a hard diet for me to do. And i had lost 60 pounds doing this until I got prego with Ariana. This time I'm working out. I got a new pair of Puma Trainers (pictured above) and a jogging stroller. I LOVE IT! Chris and I walk 3+ miles with the girls every night and I also jog a few times a week. My goal is to lose 60 again. Lets see how long it takes. Wish me luck!

Comments

THE EBERSOHLS said…
I am very excited for you Carina. I know you can do it! I love the shoes too. They are pretty cute!! Good luck with everything!!
The Waggoners said…
Hooray for walking! Stefan and I used to walk 4 miles every morning around the loop, but I haven't been able to do it for a long time. The morning sickness is pretty much gone (FINALLY) so hopefully I'll get my strength back soon so we can walk again. Stefan would LOVE a jogging stroller. Mikkayla is getting too heavy for the backpack. Good luck and I know you'll reach your goal.
The Lindsey's said…
You can do it!!! I'll try joining you (long distance!) after this baby is born =).

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?