Let the countdown begin!

T-7 days till we head off for Disney world! Alana is so excited. Today I caught her singing about what she was going to do there. Too cute!
Here is my practice shot for Cinderella's Castle. I try to do this every time we go but I missed out in July.

Recently I've been doing a lot of Self Portraits. It's fun since I'm not in a lot of our family pictures other than our yearly Christmas photo that I always enjoy doing. I will admit it is getting hard to do our family portrait myself. We'll see how it goes this weekend.

Comments

Carly said…
I love that tinkerbell picture. you guys are gonna have such a good time!!
Carina Olsen said…
I sure hope so! The weather looks fab for that week. I just hope my knee holds up!
Jenny said…
Wow! Hubba Hubba, Carina! That self-portrait looks awesome! I hope you have a great time!
Carina Olsen said…
Ha Ha... Thanks Jenny!

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?