Animal Kingdom!

Day 4
Chris and Linda in the Tiger Shrine. I loved the walls in this place. They are all hand painted and depict tigers, hunting and jungle.
Prayer Flags
Alana's hand in a tiger's paw print.
This Ivy Lady was walking around in a mystical kind of way. Some people were frightened when they saw her move because they thought she was a bush. It was pretty comedic if you ask me.
This ape was so cute. I took another picture of him as he walked away but I would like to keep my blog at very least PG13.
The tree of life. Check out those carvings.
I have grown to love street performers. This group was hysterical! They are a acrobatic team that balances on things, juggles and what not. This guy is standing on empty pain cans that are on their sides.

My favorite part of the day was riding Expedition Everest, It is by far my all time favorite ride!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?