Christmas 2008

Christmas was spent at home again this year. Christmas Eve was spent at a Church pot luck and "white elephant gift exchange". We had a blast taking and giving.

After all the Shenanigans at the church we came home to unwrap the girls' one present for the night. The usual PJ's. Alana and I then sprinkled "Rudolph's Spares" on the front lawn so that Santa could find our house. The girls quickly went to bed so they could dream about sugar plum fairies.
Last Christmas Santa brought this cool light board for Alana along with a note. This year we thought we would start a new tradition of leaving a note fore Santa on it along with the traditional cookies, milk and carrots. I let Alana pick out the cookies this year. Yes, that's Circus animals... How did she know that was Santa's Favorite? No, I didn't convince her to get them. LOL.
Wow, they only left crumbs!
Here is the note he left us. ( I know its hard to read.)

I woke up at about 7am sitting and waiting for TWO hour for two little ones to wake up. I was bouncing off the walls. Yet the girls slept peacefully in their beds. Uggg. Around 9 am or so I finally heard Ariana and ran to fish her out of her crib. Yet there was still no peep out of Alana. So on the the morning breakfast of biscuits and gravy. MMMmmm it was good! I finally sent Chris to go in and check if she was breathing because any child who sleeps in on Christmas is
NO child of mine.

This is what Alana finally saw when she got up.
Santa was good to us this year!
Alana saw these princess dolls in the store on Christmas eve. She was screaming and begging us to get it for her. I'm not sure how he knew that she would go nuts for them. Even I was surprised.
Ariana likes it too but don't tell Alana!
Alana made this cute mug for Daddy. I think it is her best coloring EVER!
Alana LOVES the new Bell dress Grandma Olsen got her. She was able to wear it to her girlfriend's birthday party a few days later.
You think Chris liked this one? I searched for weeks to find this "Soldering, Multimeter Doohickey" That's what it's called...LOL.
This was Ariana's Favorite toy from Mommy and Daddy. Her favorite over all is a toy stroller and peek a boo dall from Aunt Lara.
Ariana didn't want anything to do with the unwrapping. As expected. She DID like eating the tree ornaments though.
Miss Tina enjoying the chaos!

After the present charade we headed over to Lara (Chris' sister in the Woodlands) and John's house.
The Girls playing a new Wii game.
Lara
Gabi

Comments

Carly said…
looks like you guys had a great Christmas!! see you soon!!
Marby said…
Isn't Christmas just exciting for the parents as it is for the kids? I just love watching them.

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?