Disney Hollywood Studios!
Day three.
Chris was flying with excitement when he saw this Star Wars prop!
Can you tell who liked Mickey and who didn't?
Barrel of monkeys just for you Christopher. We were thinking about you when we saw these. I remember the first time we went to MGM studios and you went nuts. So I took this picture knowing that you are probably missing all your monkey stuff.
This was a fun car stunt show. Unbelievable work!
Ok, this sign makes me smile. I love you Joe and Pauline!
The Rockin' Roller Coaster is one of my favorite rides. Its right up there with the Incredible Hulk and Expedition Everest.


Chris and Linda posing with frosty.
I loved these bikes!
This street was so ugly during the day. But My-o-my was it beautiful at night. A night they lite the street and have them dancing to the music. Snow feel here just like it did in the Magic Kingdom. Ariana fancied this one. Just the right kind of entertainment for a 9month old.
Chris was flying with excitement when he saw this Star Wars prop!
Comments