Epcot!

We had a lot of fun at Epcot this time around. They have really changed things since I came last in 2000. They have made it more appealing to kids because lets just face it... I it was boring and who wants to learn while on vacation. But now I love it and I know the girls enjoyed them selfs. We spent two days at Epcot. The first day and the fifth day.
I have so many fond memories of this fountain as a kid. Not to mention some fun photos. Check out the air Chris got!
This is one of many fun projects Epcot now does. It's called Kidcot and way fun. The kids get a badge with holes in it and they have to go to all the country's and find a Kidcot location. There they get a die cut that symbolized that location. They color the die cut and its then attached to their badge. There was another that they did that was a mask. Alana LOVE it. She showed her badge off to everyone .Something fun was riding Segways. I didn't do the training video because I was with the girls but according to the trainers I'm a natural. Yeah, I'm thinking about going into the pro circuit of Segway racing. LOL. Ariana got to meet Father Christmas in Canada. He was so sweet. I just with that the sun wasn't in her eyes. But she did really good. Alana on the other hand will... I guess you will see more of what happened when we get to Magic Kingdom. Yikes!"Oh Alana, I know you want every fairy at Disney World, But after watching the Tinkerbell movie for the Umpteenth time... I'm a little Tinkerbelled out!"

Alana Loved pushing Ariana around.
The girls and I sat by the fountain while waiting for Chris and Linda to ride Mission Space. It looked like fun but I don't do well on simulators.
Oh yes. I have a stiff for a husband. LOL!
China was very cool. There was a lady making candy art. It was amazing! Here is a seahorse she made.

Chris and Linda walking through Morocco.

I now wish I had bought that fez. You can see why.
Alana thought this was a house filled with candy. Poor girl. She knocked and tried her hardest to open that door. I later gave her some candy for her troubles.

So disappointed. :-(This is probably one of the only pictures of me. So enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?