Here are a few pictures from the snow.

More to come but I thought I would show you the snow at the Olsen home.
(Taken at around 9pm)
(nothing like palm trees and snow!)
They stared off small and I imported snow from the backyard. I wanted to leave as much as I could for Alana in the front. This is what they looked like before I went to bedThis was first thing in the morning.
This is our snow couple. I'm glad I built them because there wasn't much snow on the ground when I woke up in the morning. At lease Alana got to see them.

Comments

The Waggoners said…
So cool, Carina! I'm glad to be back home in California, but I have to say that I really miss the snow we had in Seattle. Will you ask Santa for snow for us? You seem to have the magic touch!
Carina Olsen said…
Sure. But it might take four years. LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?