I can't believe it's SNOWING!
Woooooo Hoooooo! Thank you Santa! I asked you for snow three years running and you finally gave it to me on year four. Better late than never.
I decided that it would be a fun surprise for Alana by waking up in the morning to find two HUGE snowmen all ready to dress up. Then her and I can build two snow babys to represent her and RaRa. What fun this will be. I've been building snowmen since 9pm and it's now 11:45 pm. Still got snow on my eyelashes and boots. I'll post videos and pictures in the morning.
I decided that it would be a fun surprise for Alana by waking up in the morning to find two HUGE snowmen all ready to dress up. Then her and I can build two snow babys to represent her and RaRa. What fun this will be. I've been building snowmen since 9pm and it's now 11:45 pm. Still got snow on my eyelashes and boots. I'll post videos and pictures in the morning.
Comments