Post over load!

Sorry, but I'm still trying to catch up from all the craziness that we have going on around here. I've been working and trying to clean up house. I usually do two deep cleanings of my house a year Base boards, grout etc.) but our dear friend IKE through us all off for the remainder of the year. I'm now getting things back in order and starting to feel a bit of routine again.

Alana is getting very excited about Christmas. The packages are coming everyday and she is seeing more and more presents under the tree. Even Ariana has been caught with a present in her hand.

Sunday we took the girls out to deliver a few Christmas cards and candy cane hearts we made for her girlfriends. We thought it would be a good time to check out the Christmas lights as well. We quickly found that other people are not feeling the Christmas Spirit just as we haven't. There are not many houses with lights.. including us. So out of character. I know. So starting after the new year, I'll start working on next years decor. I already have the plans drawn up. Now lets see how long I procrastinate it.

I've got a lot of phone calls about what we are doing for Christmas. This year we are staying home. Christmas Eve will be with friends at church for a fun pot luck and Christmas Day will be spent first with a mad present race fallowed by biscuits and gravy and a drive to Lara's house (Chris' sister in Spring). I love visiting with the Dewey's. The girls will surely help to make the season bright.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?