Ariana update #2

Dr. just called and said that she is still abnormally low in iron but it is up. She wants us to continue with the supplements, but now I'm wondering if there is some kind of problem that is causing it. I guess we'll find out in time.

Comments

Jenny said…
I've heard that going through a period of rapid growth can cause iron deficiency. Has she had any growth spurts lately?
Carina Olsen said…
Non that I've noticed but its not just her. Alana and I are the same way. I'm beginning to think it has to do with our dairy intake. Because we're all lactose intolerant we don't get the extra iron. We've always had to supplement in other ways. Like beans. When I'm pregnant I'm a wreck of an anemic.
Jenny said…
Ahhhh, that's probably it!

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?