Ariana's First Sign!
Ariana came into the living room crying just a bit ago. I asked her what she wanted and this is what she signed....
"EAT!"
(nothing like peas and Kix)
I'm not surprised that eat was her first sign. Not one bit. Lets just face it. The girl can eat. I was so happy I scooped her up and put her in her booster.
She was so happy that I understood her that she fallowed "Eat" with "Yeah!" I can't believe it. Two signs in just a few minutes. I'm just glad I'm not signing to myself anymore.
(nothing like peas and Kix)I'm not surprised that eat was her first sign. Not one bit. Lets just face it. The girl can eat. I was so happy I scooped her up and put her in her booster.
She was so happy that I understood her that she fallowed "Eat" with "Yeah!" I can't believe it. Two signs in just a few minutes. I'm just glad I'm not signing to myself anymore.
Comments