Jenny got me thinking...
I commented this to her...
..."Alana and I are the same way. I'm beginning to think it has to do with our dairy intake. Because we're all lactose intolerant we don't get the extra iron. We've always had to supplement in other ways. Like beans. When I'm pregnant I'm a wreck of an anemic."
So I looked up "Lactose Intolerance and Low Iron" on Google. Boy I got an immediate list of thousands of sites talking about this issue.
So next week I'm going to call Ariana's Dr. about this and see what we can do to fix it. The iron supplement is helping a bit but not nearly enough.
UUuugggggghhhhh!
..."Alana and I are the same way. I'm beginning to think it has to do with our dairy intake. Because we're all lactose intolerant we don't get the extra iron. We've always had to supplement in other ways. Like beans. When I'm pregnant I'm a wreck of an anemic."
So I looked up "Lactose Intolerance and Low Iron" on Google. Boy I got an immediate list of thousands of sites talking about this issue.
So next week I'm going to call Ariana's Dr. about this and see what we can do to fix it. The iron supplement is helping a bit but not nearly enough.
UUuugggggghhhhh!
Comments