One more reason I LOVE Walmart!

How much do you think I payed for all of this?
Let me break it down for you so you can see how much the items are. Then I'll tell you how much I paid.
  • 92~ Ball ornaments -$51.88
  • 2~ Cars the Movie ornaments-$13.38
  • 70~ Bows-$5.76
  • 118 feet~ of Garland-$15.00
  • 140 Christmas Cards- $37.00
  • 2~Child size Santa hats- $5.00
  • 138~ Sticker gift tags- $8.00
  • 3~ Decorative accents- $9.00
  • 4~ Bags of snow-$8.00
  • 4~ Bill Nye Paper Making Kits $120.00
--------------------------------------------------
For a grand total of $273.02

OK.... Are you ready for this? This full cart load of Christmas Decor cost me...

....Oh the anticipation....

Drum roll Please.....

---$10---


Get this... Everything from Christmas is now 25 cents each. I went loco. That's right 40 items. I think this is the best deal outside of FREE I could have ever gotten.


Comments

THE EBERSOHLS said…
What a great deal!! Cannot believe you got all of that for only $10. Pretty exciting.
The Waggoners said…
AWESOME! You shop just like me. (Only I think you got a better deal than I ever have!)

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?