Something fun to do with the kids!

The last night I was trying to come up with other ways to use my heart shaped ice cube trays. I had already ruined a set making heart shaped crayons for Alana's birthday party. So I bought another set knowing I would get use of them. I thought it might be fun to have fruit punch hearts to eat as a refreshing treat but it's a bit cold outside and they are messy so I put them in my Sprite and I came up with "Sweetheart Soda". Alana LOVES IT! It's really girlie so its right up her ally.

Comments

Carina Olsen said…
Thanks! It was fun for Alana because she got to help pour the punch, put it in the freezer... Check on it a BILLION times, pour the soda and put the cube in. Not to mention it died her fingers red from sucking on one of them.
What a cute idea! I saw the trays at target and thought would I really make heart shaped ice cubes?? Now I want some! Very creative. I hope they are still there tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?