Where's Ariana?
We'll, I've had some people ask why I haven't posted any new pictures of Ariana lately. The answer is that she has eczema on her face (as seen in the photo above. This is when it first showed up a few weeks ago. It's much worse now). Today we went to the doctor after trying multiple treatments, and found something that seems to be working for her. We are putting cortisone on it twice a day and keeping it covered with vasseline all day. It's hard to look at because she has such an adorable face.
We initially went in today to have her iron checked. Shes been anemic every time she has blood work. We'll find out the results in a few days.
We also talked about Ariana's gap in her teeth and about the possibility of clipping the skin between her lip and her gums. She decided that the best advice would be from a dentist. So I'll be making appointments soon.
Ariana has had so many more problems than Alana has had health wise. I just hope thing get a little easier for the little one.
Comments