The girls during the defence.

The girls enjoyed being out side their twenty mile radius for a change. They sat very well while Chris was giving the presentation. Ariana wanted to walk around a lot so I had to take her in the hall a few times. Outside of that, both girls were very well behaved.


Alana singing at the Rice statue.


Ariana kept busy by dropping things on the floor.

I LOVE this shot of Alana. She looks so angelic! If anyone has a desk like this, I would gladly buy it off of you.


More to come!

Comments

THE EBERSOHLS said…
Darling, darling pictures. What good girls. So glad they were behaving during the festivities. I too just love the picture of Alana infront of the window. Thanks for sharing photos of an important day.

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?