MMMMmmmm Free Food!


Today the girls and I took advantage of the free Grand Slams at Denny's. We pulled up only to find people waiting on the lawn outside. We went in and were told it was an hour wait. I was fine with that ... Really. I'm getting free food. I'm willing to wait. So we make a little corner of the grass ours and let the girls free. Ariana still hadn't finished her bottle so she was pretty well contained. Alana on the other hand was everywhere. We waited for only a half an hour before they called our name. I was shocked!We sat down and they asked if I wanted two grand slams and of course I said yes. This is where Ariana starts getting crazy. She even carved "I want my pancakes!" into the table with her baby spoon. Just kidding. But she was banging on it and signing eat.Alana found ways to entertain herself. It's amazing what a spoon will do for a kid. First she tried balancing it on her nose. She had problems getting that to work so she tried her cheek.

Here is the result...It worked! And just in time for our food to come. They were so quick! I waited only about five minutes from the time I ordered to the time the food was sitting in front of us.

Thank you Denny's! We had a good time.

Comments

THE EBERSOHLS said…
What a fun outing! Did not know Dennys was giving free Grand Slams. Like how Alana entertained herself. Wish I was there with you and made it a girl party.
Carina Olsen said…
I'm dying to see you guys! I need some serious girl time. You know... Like the good ol' days. I would kill for a Black-n-white right now.

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?