A new calling... What could it be?

You know when the first counselor approaches you at church you're either giving a talk or getting a new calling. In my case it's a new calling. Yep... I'm the "WARD PHOTOGRAPHER". So now it on to the mad rush to photograph every member in our ward before the second coming. LOL! This WILL be an adventure!

Comments

THE EBERSOHLS said…
Exciting news! You will do a great job. I know that will be work though but I know the pictures will turn out great. Have fun with it!
The Waggoners said…
What?! I want that calling! Cool!! :)
Carly said…
well atleast you know you have taken my pictures and my girls pictures a ton and before your deadline of the second coming as well lol thats a cool calling you'll be great :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?