We've set a date!

There is a light at the end of the tunnel... Chris will be defending his theses a week from today. I couldn't be happier.

I can tell he's getting very nervous about it so please give him nothing but positive reinforcement. He can use all the help he can get.

So now it looks like I've got to come up with the customary "Sweet Food Bribe" for his panel. Nothing like a bunch of physicists with happy tummies!

With that and my happy dance, I leave you with a comic strip.

Comments

The Lindsey's said…
Hey Carina, it's me Rhett! I am so Jealous of Chris!!!!!!! That is awesome that he is about to do his thesis defense. I know he will do great! He is so smart. I just hope to see him at NASA someday. I would like to send him a gift if you will give me your address. By the way, I think your photography is really good. Its very creative and seems to capture the essence of the person in the photo. Good luck to you guys and say hi to Chris for me!!!
Jedediah said…
Hey Chris, let me know when to start addressing you Master Chris. Good luck with everything, I know you'll do awesome!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?