What the...?!
Y'all are lucky I have a good sense of humor! This morning I got the girls dressed, put them in the car and went out to do my errands. When I got to my location I piled the girls in a shopping card turned around to make sure the car was locked and found this...
"Re-Elect Carter
Vote Obama"
Vote Obama"
At first I was puzzled and walked into the store. I then began to think... "Ooooo... I hope thats not a sticker" and "I'm so going to beat up Jed." I then got even madder thinking who in their right mind would put a bumper sticker on someones car. I was so unfocused on what I was shopping for I just dropped everything and headed back to the car. I was then able to verify that it was in fact a magnet- (phew) and proceeded to call Chris to tell him the news. He said that he had seen it on my car after church and thought it was something I came up with and put it on the car. To think I was that mean. Sheesh.
So now the investigations start. I think I've watched enough CSI to dust for prints. LOL. Or you can just fess up.
So now the investigations start. I think I've watched enough CSI to dust for prints. LOL. Or you can just fess up.
Comments
I can't believe that I was the first person you thought of... I already know that Chris is a liberal, I don't need any bumper sticker to confirm that. :)