One for a week


{Pictures I took after stake conference}
Ariana has now been one for a solid week. There have been many changes in that time that makes me realize that she is growing too fast and that the days of having a baby around the house are quickly slipping away.

Yesterday was a big day for my RARA. We pulled down Alana's old toddler bed from the attic, and dissembled the crib. I did this at nap time so I could sit and listen at the door to see if she got out. She did well. She only got out once. Then last night we tucked her into bed as usual and she slept great. When she woke up in the morning she quickly got out of bed and ran to my room to wake me up. I think this is going to work nicely.

Another development is running. Ariana has short stubby legs, so imagine a dwarf trying to run and you end up with a sideways gallop. It's very cute. Last night we had a long rendition of baby tag, where you chase the baby and then the baby chases you. There's a lot of giggles and falling to the ground.

I'm so proud of her in trying to understand the things around her. I can tell she's going to be an experimental kind of person like her daddy. What can I say... She's his clone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?