Alana..."The Crazy Cat Lady"?

Future Crazy Cat Lady

I'm scared for the sake of my future grandchildren. I have so many pictures of Alana like this it's not even funny. I'm truly scared that she will not bare children for the fact that she is so nuts for cats.

Do you remember "Tiny Toon Adventures"? I personally loved the show as a kid. Elmyra was a character that reminds me of Alana in her current stage. Check out this clip to see what I mean.


So what's a mom to do. I can't tell her that she can't love animals. She could be drop kicking them. All she wants to do is love them. Maybe she'll grow out of it. Only time will tell.

Comments

The Waggoners said…
Oh my goodness - I loved Tiny Toons! Elmyra was one of my favorites too. :) Maybe Alana will be a veterinarian when she grows up. Or a zookeeper or animal trainer.
Carina Olsen said…
But she is my child prodigy too. She always has a camera on hand. Wait till you see her shots that I'll be posting on her blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?