Easter pictures

I know I'm late on this. There's been a lot going on around here and I've been busy, busy with work. I guess late is better than never.

Saturday Alana and I colored eggs. Well, Alana colored her hand and I colored eggs.




Easter Day!

The girls woke up Easter morning, and it seemed that Ariana found her basket right way. She had all types of goodies, like a microphone, ladybug car, pin wheel candies...etc.

Alana on the other hand walked past her basket on several occasions as signified by the first shot. We played an uneventful version of HOT AND COLD and after about 15 minutes and a lot of help she finally found it. And BOY was it worth the wait.

Yep, Alana got that fishing pole that she has been begging for months for. It's not like we are going to actually go fishing with it. She only wants it to go "CAT FISHING" as we call it. Again in the picture above.


The egg hunt was very fast both girls are 'EGGSPERT" egg hunters.

After the hunt Alana put the eggs in side the house on a chair as instructed. We left the door open so Ariana could come back out to join us while cat fishing if she wanted. After not hearing a peep from her for a few minutes I decided I would go and investigate the situation. Right as I came around the corner I saw Ariana with an egg in her hand. It scared her and she dropped it. That's when I saw her dress.........


Caught in the act! Ariana had been eating the Easter eggs! The worst part is that apparently the eggs were SOFT BOILED. Not hard. Egg and blue dye trickling down her dress... before church. I whisked her off to clean her up and throw the dress in the wash in hope that it would be dry before church. Sure enough we got it all out in time for us to leave.

Comments

The Lindsey's said…
GREAT pics! I can't believe you got that dress washed and dried before church! Way to go! And what a sneaky little thing =)

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?