Accidental Surfer

Today was a beach day for the girls and I. We didn't hang out too long since Ariana was freaking. But before we left Alana asked a bunch of surfer chicks if she could take a picture with their boards. They were so nice, and let her pick out the one she liked. For get the white ones... Give the girls some color.
Accidental Surfer 1
I started to walk around her when this wave came rushing up the shore. It lifted the board up off the sand....
Accidental Surfer 2
.... And Alana was off! I was so lucky to have my camera on hand to catch this moment!(Sadly they aren't the best of shots... oh well.... I have the memory!)
Accidental Surfer 3
The missing shot is Alana wiping out! She was yelling... "Woo hoo... I'm a surfer girl!"

As we were leaving Alana asked me if I could get her a surf board for her birthday. What can I say. The girl may have been born in Texas, but she was made with California parts! I love my little Surfer Girl!

Comments

The Waggoners said…
SO CUTE!! I love Alana's dress, by the way.
Carina Olsen said…
You should... It's from California. Grandma got it at the car show that was at the Fair grounds three weeks ago.
THE EBERSOHLS said…
I love these pictures of Alana and the surf boards. Love the dress as well. Will she be a California girl? Who knows!! Great Pictures.
OlsenFam said…
She'll have fun this summer in Cali at the beach!

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?