Bab-a-tized

I was making a cake tonight when Alana asked me if she could lick the spoon. I explained to her that it is bad to eat raw eggs and why. Thats when Alana exclaimed...

" Even when you're BAB-A-TIZED!"

"Yes, (laughing hysterically) even when you're baptized. How do you get baptized?"

"You get in the water, like Jesus."

"That's right, Just like Jesus."

"Yeah, His shirt gets REAL WET when he was BAB A TIZED, and then a shark comes and EATS HIM!"

"Umm, Alana? I think you lost a bit of the story."

"No Mama, When you're BAB A TIZED you get to swim with sharks. It's real scary!"



... I love to hear the "Gospel According to Alana." For a 3 1/2 year old, I would say she has learned a lot, but her imagination takes over when she forgets the facts. Too Cute!

Comments

THE EBERSOHLS said…
I just love how little kids describe gospel principles. What a fun time and a fun conversation. Thanks for sharing these funny moments.
Jenny said…
That is so hilarious! At least she soaked up SOME of sharing time! LOL!
Marby said…
You gotta love the little ones. Too cute.

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?